Tuesday, November 18, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE TEN: SPRUNG OUT: CHAPTER TWO: WOMAN IN THE MIRROR

Simi is sitting in the hospital lobby when Tamuno walks up to her
"Well look at you, you are glowing"
"Really? Because its the first time you are seeing me?"
"Hey, don't try to dodge a compliment, get up and follow me"
"You? Why should I follow you? I came to see Dr Femi not you"
"In this case, you also came to see me, standard hospital procedure, in case you....well let's talk in my office shall we"
"Okay"
They both walk out of the lobby into her office, as they enter, Simi sights the apple on the table and picks it up immediately before she sits
 "Help me wash this, please?" She grins at her
 "Oh look at that, you didn't even ask where it came from"
"Well its mine, since I'm in your office, by the way, this place is huge, I haven't stepped into it since your promotion" Tamuno hands over the apple "Thank you"
"Okay Mrs Kojo, I'm being formal because you are here as my patient not my friend, so let's skip to the main part"
 "Wow you really are uptight" Simi said with her mouth full
 "This is......."
"Standard procedure, I get it, go on"
"I normally do this so you don't have to go through the caesarean section, except its an option for you"
 "Not an option! I'm doing this the normal way!"
"Hope you know that the normal way its excruciatingly painful and not a walk in the park"
"I know okay, don't make me loose my appetite"
 "Okay, just fill out this form, we do this as early as possible, especially now that you are in your second trimester so you can prepare yourself, that will be all, remember, we have zero policy for littering, dispose the apple properly when you are done"
 "You are enjoying this aren't you?"
 "Of course I am, take this as a payback for using my face for make up trials".



 Ego is in her office when Ruki walks in
"Are you in a bad mood? If you just say yes I will walk out of the door and never come back" Ruki said
 "Why are you asking me that?"
"In case you haven't noticed, you've been jump starting on everyone, rumor has it you are the next Yewande"
 "Get to the point!"
"My point is, you are becoming a sadist, you don't compliment people like you used to, you don't even smile, I don't get it"
"The only thing you are going to get is that you should mind your business"
 "There it is, you are doing it again, what is going on, where is Ego and what have you done with her"
"The only thing I've done is, I chose not to let people walk over me anymore, so if you don't want me to literally walk you over or in this case walk you out, skedaddle!"
 "Uhmm can you just let me help, what's the problem? You've helped me once before"
"Get out!"
"Okay that was crystal clear, I'm going, just know that this new you doesn't suit your persona at all, I miss the old you, everyone does, I know your friends will too".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading