Thursday, November 13, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE NINE: DEAL GONE BAD: CHAPTER THREE: BLENDING IN

Deji enters the bedroom to find the whole place torn apart, clothes littered everywhere
"Baby, where are you? Did an earthquake happen in here?" he looks at the stack of clothes, Simi comes in trying to fit into a gown
 "Yea! A hurricane! Hurricane Simi happened in my wardrobe, I can't find anything that fits, help me zip this" she turns, he tries to zip the gown but to no avail
 "Oh honey, it can only zip if you don't breathe again"
"This is so not happening to me" she sits on the bed frustrated
 "Come on, we will find something that fits" he tries to convince her
 "I'm getting fat everyday, kudos to me being a voracious eater with a voracious appetite" 
"You are pregnant, its only natural and its okay" 
"Its not okay! Very soon I will be referred to as humpty dumpty" she starts sobbing, he sits next to her and pulls her to his shoulder
 "You are still pretty to me, okay wear a shirt and short we are going shopping"
 "Really? For what?" she said 
"Maternity clothes, even if it means raiding the entire store to get the perfect but sexy clothes that will fit my baby mama"
 "Baby mama! You know being pregnant gives me aggressive hormones, how dare you!" 
"Okay, I'm making a run for it, but you still my baby mama" she takes the pillow on the bed and throws it at him.



 Yinka enters the ward with Nnamdi, Yedire is alone reading a book
"Hey there, how are you" he said
"I'm cool, just hanging" 
Yedire looks up at him, Nnamdi waves at her 
"Hi" he said
"Sorry, my manners, Yedire meet my friend Nnamdi, Nnamdi meet Yedire" 
"A pleasure" they both say and shake hands
 "So where is Amaka?"
"She went to school, so he is the girlfriend you went to pick at the motor park, the other day"
"Yes, well in this case my boyfriend" they both give him a weird look
 "No! Not that! I didn't mean it like that, it sounded way better in my head" he said confused 
"It sure did" she said
 "Don't mind him, he is just shy to admit he is my boo" 
Nnamdi puts his hand on Yinka's shoulder 
"What? Don't mind him" 
"Oh is it because of the anti-gay law? I thought you promised to be with me even if it means going to jail" Nnamdi said using a girly tone, getting Yinka more confused
"Really?" Yedire looks sternly at Yinka 
"He is joking, you are joking right?"
 "Of course I am, dude you should have seen your face" they laugh at him 
"Not funny! Please don't do that again" 
"Wow finally someone can bend you, well anyone that can get you this scared and angry is my pal, I'm beginning to like you Nnamdi, you are funny, I almost bought it" 
"Thanks, now I see why you like her Yinka"
"Oh my God!" He covers his face in shame 
"Hmm, please do tell me more" they all laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading