Monday, November 10, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE NINE: DEAL GONE BAD: CHAPTER ONE: NO NEW FRIENDS

Dr Pamela comes into the ward, Yedire is sitting uprightly on the bed, Amaka and Yinka are both sitting down.
"I hav.e good news and bad news" she said
"Start with the bad, its better" Amaka said
"Anyone is okay" Yinka said  
"Start with the good" Yedire said 
"That is enough! The good news is, you will be leaving the hospital this week'"
they all scream excitedly
 "And! The bad news is, it will be on a wheelchair"
 "That's not completly bad, I still get to leave" Yedire said
"That's the spirit, just ensure you show up for your therapy, don't miss anyone of them"
"Okay sounds like a deal"
She leaves the ward.
"I have to go some where, will be back soon" Yinka stands up to leave
"Where if I may ask?" Yedire said inquisitively.
Amaka stares at the both of them, and pretends to be busy with her phone
"I am going to the motor park"
"Motor park? Is your girlfriend in town"
 "Are you jealous?"
 "What is there to be jealous about? Have you seen you? What do people even see in you?
 "In case you haven't noticed, I am young, handsome and wealthy"
"And so full of yourself"
"See you later, I don't want to keep my girl waiting, the sun is definitely not good for her" he said slyly and leaves
"Uh! I hate him" she said
 "No, you like him, you just pretend to hate him"
 Amaka winks at her and continues with her phone.


 Yinka arrives the motor park, he parks at a corner, comes out and locks his car. He picks up his phone and dials a number
 "Where are you? Okay I'm at the gate, I'm coming towards the bus now"
He approaches the bus parked, the passengers are coming down from it, suddenly a tall, fair and handsome young man comes down and rushes towards him
"Yinkz my manchi! O boy! It is so good to see you, you just fresh die! What's up man?
 They both hug themselves
 "You are not looking bad yourself, good to see you Nnamdi, its been long, what's been going on?"
 "Guy I just had to run away from Abeokuta, there is no fun! I have missed Lagos, this service people are wicked, even after I applied severally for re-deployment, I got nothing, thank God it is finally over"
 "Thank God for you man, after Law school, I must serve in Lagos or no service at all, is that your only luggage?"
He points at the bag Nnamdi is carrying
"Yea, you know me, I don't have a full wardrobe, hope you will take me shopping"
 "You wish"
They reach where the car is parked, Yinka presses the key button and the boot opens
 "You can put your bag inside, let's hurry, I have to be some where"
He just stands fixated with his mouth agape, looking at the posh car
 "Guy tell me this is not your ride but a rental, you don turn yahoo boy? Na 7 years o! This car is out of your league bro" Nnamdi said in a hushed tone
 "I'm not a yahoo boy, you know me, I don't like to get my hands dirty, its a long story, just hop in, I will tell you everything on the way"
"My guy! Hope I am allowed to cruise in it, I have to land my own big Lag babe"
"Uh! Uh! No, this my baby, there is another one at home you can play around with"
"You've got to be kidding me!" They both laugh as the get into the car, he starts it and drives out of the motor park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading