Sunday, November 2, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE EIGHT: NEW SHOES: CHAPTER FOUR: TRUTH

"It all happened so fast, I didn't realise that Classic Magazine was loosing money after the scenario, we barely got clients, no one wanted to be bombed, people started to quit, well my attitude wasn't welcoming. I had to get help to reinforce, you weren't there and I was too proud to call on your help, so I got mixed up with an old gang, borrowed some money but the deal went bad, I was so filled with rage I pushed all my friends away, including Wale, now I don't know what to do, please, do not tell Shade, I beg you, for the sake of my children"
Beenie is talking with Ego, she is restless, pacing, round the room, he just sits and stares at the floor
"Who did you borrow money from?" she asked
"Not important"
"You know well how the deal goes, the money is never enough! You will keep paying, your business becomes theirs, I just want to know who!"
"Fine! It was Oregun"
"Oregun! You went to Oregun! The notorious kingpin! Are you out of your mind?"
"Apparently I am, are you helping me or not?"
"Set up a meeting I am coming
with you this time"




Yinka walks into the ward to find Yedire sprawled on the floor
"Oh my God" he rushes to were she is, she is awake and struggling to get up, he carries her up and lays her on the bed.
"Sorry for that, I had to get out of here" she said
"You barely made it to the door, where is Amaka?"
"She went home to change and get me some things I need, guess I have become dispensible"
"Why do you like being negative? What is your problem? Do you want to die? Will that be better?"
She just stares at him without saying a word
"Look if it is not what you want then make this whole thing easy, not just for you, but
for the people that care to stick around!" he said
"What does that mean?"
"You do not want to hear it"
"Oh I really do, if I have become a pain in the ass, I sure as hell want to know!"
"Fine! You have just been mistreating I and Amaka, we were always here when you were in a coma, what about Idris, the love of your life, the one responsible for all this, he gets a pass! You barely said a word about the accident, now he is no where to be found, and you are here, maybe you know where he is, you can call him to come take care of you, I am done"
He stands up and leaves the ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading