Tuesday, November 4, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE EIGHT: NEW SHOES: CHAPTER FIVE: HUNTER AND HAUNTED

Dr Pamela is checking Yedire, Yinka is at a corner observing and busy with his phone.
"That will be all for now, what's with the vibe around her" Dr Pamela said
"What vibe?" they both chorus
She looked at both of them, they felt uncomfortable by her gaze 
Whatever is going on, both of you should try and fix it, what of the other girl?
"She left, will be back soon" he said
 "Okay, that will be all, just take a lot of rest, and don't stress at all, not good"
 She leaves the ward
 "I'm very sorry, for acting the way I did, it was wrong and ungrateful, and I am sorry, again"
 Its okay, I understand, I've been this way before, angry at everyone, looking for who to take it out on, but I thank God for Simi, even though I lost my mum just days after I knew who she was, I still pulled through, because I focused on who is there, rather than who is not"
"I wish Idris will pay, for everything, he abandoned me when the car crashed and ran, I just wish I didn't keep making the same mistake all over again, with the same person, I would have died"
"But you didn't, that's what you should focus on, and help yourself get better, that's all that matters for now"


 Mike is in his office when Mandy comes in
"You are right, I can't just pretend like nothing happened, as much as I want to believe it didn't, it really did, no matter what he is my father, he is human, humans make mistakes, I want to know why" she said
 "What do you want me to do?"
"I want you to find him for me, now is the time I need your skills"
"Are you sure? Mandy, when you do this, there is no going back"
 "Positive"


 Ego and Beenie are at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Beenie is with his travel papers and luggage
"Thank you, for coming to my aid, before I hit rock bottom, I've forgotten how good you are, I almost lost a friend, but I am glad I found you back" he said
 "Just promise me you will get better, Mandy recommended the rehabilitation centre, it helped her get over her addiction"
"Wait? So Mandy is the friend that recommended the place?"
"Yes, that's why I trust it enough to let you go there"
"All passengers to London, your plane is about to take off, your have 10minutes" the announcement is made
"That's my cue, I have to get going"
"Call me when you land and get registered"
 "I will"
 He hugs her tightly
"Take care of yourself, Benjamin"
"You too, Egonna"
He walks away till he is out of sight, Ego's phone starts ringing
"Hello"
"That was a touchy way to say goodbye, I was moved" a strange voice said from the other line Ego looks around, to know who is watching her
"Who is this?" She said almost scared
 "Just someone who is here to tell you that your deal with Oregun was never off, infact you bought the loan from Benjamin, now you owe us"
 "You are mistaken, we paid every dime, every penny" she said
"That's not how it works love, in fact it is more complicated than just a pay off, you have an interesting life Miss Geoffrey, we will keep in touch"
 He hangs up.
Ego stands there shocked to her spine, wondering what in the world she has gotten herself into.

Franklin D Roosevelt once said "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself, nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance". What could be the next step for them all? To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading