Tuesday, October 28, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE EIGHT: NEW SHOES: CHAPTER ONE; FRAIL

Yinka is in Dr Pamela's office, she is on the phone,after a while she hangs up
"I am so sorry I kept you waiting she said
"Its alright please go on"
"Like I said earlier, you don't have to panic, she is experiencing what I term as a temporary form of paralysis, from the x-ray, she fractured her tibia on both legs, this might be as a result of the kind of force that was use to pull her out of the crash, when the fracture heals, she will be able to walk again"
"How long will it take?"
"A couple of months, she has to go through therapy to quicken the healing process, she has to be brave because the pain is quite excruciating"
"But she doesn't feel any pain on her legs, how will she be able to feel that in therapy?"
"The good thing about pain is when it comes it shows you are beginning to heal, she will when she tries to stand, that is all for now, I will keep you posted, you have absolutely nothing to worry about"
"Thank you doctor, I really appreciate it"
"It is my job and a pleasure"



Mandy walked into the firm, smiling and greeting everyone , she enters her office, sits down and places her leg on the desk, Mike comes in immediately.
"I know that look"
"What look" she said
"By the way, you are back in your office, and I got an email from the board saying we are no longer under investigation, what happened to Adaeze and her crew?"
"Out! Seems like they didn't find anything, why I'm I surprised, Lawson and Associates have always been spotless, God vindicated us" she said with a smirk
"Either that or you played the daddy card, what was in it that made her pack up and leave?"
"Bitch was screwing my Dad, what is that five lettered word again? Karma! A real bitch!"
"What! Wow! Cruel absolutely cruel, remind me not to ever get on the bad side of you ladies it is always drama, what will you do with the information about your dad? Are you interested in searching for him?"
"My dad is dead! Who ever that is, he can keep hiding, I don't care! My father will never sleep with my worst enemy"
"This is so you, anyway suit yourself, in case you need my skills, you know where to find me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading