Monday, October 13, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE SEVEN: GAME OF THRONES: CHAPTER ONE: BLIND SPOT

Yinka is sleeping on the chair beside the hospital bed, someone shoves him gently, he opens his eyes to see Tamuno standing above him, Yedire is still unconscious.
"Dr Tamuno, so nice to see you" he yawns loudly
"How long have you been here?" she said
"Since last night, I don't want to leave , I want to be here when she wakes up" he said
"You still have to leave. I spoke with Dr Pamela she will be unresponsive in a long while, she survived a very dangerous auto crash, most people don't come out of it alive" Tamuno said
"I just want to be here, I just feel like she has been through a lot"
"I understand, but you have a life, you have school, you can't just press pause, you should get back to it"
"It is just law school, I don't have week long classes for now except I have to go to court" he said
"What about her? Doesn't she have anyone you can call?"
"I called her friend, she will be here soon"
"Well if she comes, you have to go home, freshen up, at least handle your breathe, I practically have to hold mine each time you yawn"


Mike presses the door bell at Mandy's, she opens the door, he comes in and sits down
"So why was I summoned this early? Did you get into any more trouble with Adaeze?"
"No, but I am about to have some serious issues with her" she said raged
"Calm down, what is the problem?"
"What is your take on one faking his/her own death?"
"I know it is a crime punishable by law, especially if the person is insured, why do you want to know?" he said
"My father is alive"
"Your what? I thought he was among the government entourage their jet burnt to ashes, no one survived the crash"
"That was what I thought, but apparently we buried an empty coffin so what do we know" she said
"But...how do you know all this?"
"I hired a private detective to look into Adaeze, I needed something to get her off my back completly, I got more, she has been probing me because of my father, she thought I went to London because of him, she has facts that he is there" she said
"Slow down....but why? Why is she so interested in finding your dad?"
"I don't know, I am just so confused" she slumps on the chair looking downcast
"Well I guess it is time to come clean, you need to tell your friends why you were in London, no more lies, no more secrets, so. they can help you face Adaeze, and then you can get to find out what she knows" Mike said
"You are right, It is time to tell it all"


(photo credit...google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading