Tuesday, October 14, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE SEVEN: GAME OF THRONES: CHAPTER TWO: THE LOST ONES

Dr Henry is in his office when Tamuno comes in.
"Can I talk to you?" she said
"of course, please do sit down"
She sits
"I wanted to ask about the file you gave me to sign, I have been so busy lately so I
couldnt go over it, is it okay if I go over it again, I know I have already signed it I just want to know what I signed"
"Hmm do I detect a shred of doubt? I will never get you to sign anything illegal if that is what you are indirectly trying to ask me"
"Right, I am just clearing the air, as you know this hospital has a record of illegal activities, I strongly abhor infact I loathe it! I wont think twice to take down anyone who tries it again" she said
"Are you sure there isn't a problem miss, because this sounds like a threat"
"Just take it as a friendly advice, colleague to colleague, okay"
"Okay, I will keep that in mind , just read the next paper work I send before you hassle me again"
"Hassle? that's a strong word, well forget it"
She stands and leaves


"Yinka is still watching Yedire when Amaka comes in
"Oh my God! I am so sorry, I should have gotten here sooner" she goes over to were she lay
"How is she?"
"Still in a coma, she had concussion it was very bad"
"You should go home, you look like you haven't slept in days, I will stay and take care of her" she said
"Have you seen Idris?"
"No I haven't, not since they broke up why do you ask?"
"He left with her last night, he interrupted our date, she didn't want him to make a scene so she left with him, but she was the only one in her car when they found her, maybe he left in his own car"
"Idris doesn't have a car, that mofo sure as hell won't go in a taxi, he will force the keys from her hand, he is too controlling and she let's him control her" Amaka said
"I don't care about that dude, I just want her to get better, have you tried reaching out to her parents?"
"No I couldn't, Yedire is adopted, her foster parents are divorced, her mum lives in Texas with her step dad, her dad is always travelling, they just give her anything she wants except their attention"
"Well then, it is up to us, we will manage this situation well, I will be back soon in case she wakes up, tell her I've been here"
"No problem I will"



(photocredit dreamstime.com)

1 comment:

  1. hmm seems like Yinka and Yedire have something in common....Idris a mofo in indeed, wonder what caused the crash

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading