Wednesday, October 29, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO : EPISODE EIGHT: NEW SHOES: CHAPTER TWO; WE KEEP HOPE ALIVE

Amaka is tryng to get Yedire to eat but she keeps pushing the food away
"You really don't have to waste your time, I didn't loose my hands, I can eat!" she said
"If you like you can yell all you want, I am not giving up on you, so you had better start eating before I force it down your throat!"
Yinka enters the ward, he looks at the food on the table and sighs
" She hasn't tried eating yet?" 
"Yes! I am tired of begging someone to eat so she can stomach her medications!"
Amaka drops the food and walks out of the ward, Yinka goes over to where she is and sits down
"I just spoke with the doctor, this is only temporary, you have to relax , eat , take your medications, we are here for you" 
She doesn't say a word, she just looks the other way
"I get it, you are mad, angry, filled with rage but you can't keep pushing people that truly care for you away, all the time..."
"I want to be left alone! Is that too much to ask?" she cuts in rudely 
"It's fine, I will be out of your hair, I will be in the lobby, just in case" 
He leaves


Simi is done with her appointment with Dr Femi, she enters the lobby to find Yinka sitting there
"Yinka, what are you doing here? Are you sick?"
"No, sorry I didn't tell you I thought Dr Tamuno had already done that" 
"Surprisingly she didn't, what happened?"
"A friend of mine was involved in a car accident, she fractured her two legs making her temporarily paralysed, I have been looking after her since then" 
"Hope she is taking it well because that sounds painful, if it was a spinal cord problem, that would have been worse" she said 
"That's what I try to tell her, that it is not the end of the world, but how do you try to get close to someone who keeps pushing you away?"
"Well there is only one word for it, patience, maybe she has her reasons for holding back you just have to give her a reason to believe you are for real if you like her that much" 
"Is it that obvious?"
"Let's just say I am good with reading aura" 
They both laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading