Monday, October 13, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER FOUR: THE CLAN: PART IV

Renee is taking her books from her locker,  she shuts it to see Xavier standing beside her
"Woah! You scared me" she said
"I need to talk to you" he said
"Here?"
"No at your house, of course here!" he said
"Okay, what is it about"
"Why do you keep showing up in my dreams? I thought it was normal but then it is the same dream all over again with a weird scene, I wake up the next day to see a feather tattoo at the back of my shoulder"
"Oh my God! It is you, I knew it" Renee said
"Why are you being okay with what I just said?"
"You need to come with me right now!"
Renee drags him off into Ms Dawns office, Alexis watches from a corner with anger in her eyes


Ms Dawn is with Renee, Meredith and Xavier in her car, school is over everyone is leaving
"Xavier, I don't want you to feel weird or strange, with time you will learn to accept both your past and present and learn how to make it work together for your future" Ms Dawn said
"Okay I get all the rules, I am ready if you need me" he said
"Good, I am glad we are all getting along" she said
"So what do we do? What is the next step?" Meredith said
"For now you will all go to school as normal sixteen year old's till we figure out. the next, threat or ally, remember we should all stick together"
"Thanks for being there for us, after I triggered the whole thing" Renee said
They all come out of her car, she drives away
"Hey, I just want to say you were really brave a part of me is glad that it turned out to be you" Renee said to Xavier
"Thanks, but let us be clear on something, I am still with Alexis, we might have had something in the past, but this is a new life" he said
"I understand completly"
He leaves
"What a douche, that hurt didnt it" Meredith said
"Yes it did"


(photo credit deviantart.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading