Tuesday, October 14, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER FIVE: EVOLUTION: PART I

Renee is sleeping in her room, she keeps tossing and turning on her bed, she opens her eyes to find herself standing in the middle of a thick black forest, the sky is empty, no moon, no stars just void with darkness, she starts walking cutting her way through the bush paths.
"Hello! Is anyboday here?" she calls out but no one answers.
The moon starts becoming visible like a ball of fire.
"Finally I can see the way" she said to herself
But the moon starts getting bigger and bigger, as it grew her back starts to hurt, she falls to the ground fighting the pain, she feels the wings coming out of her back, burning bright red like it has been set on fire, the moon still keeps getting bigger, she feels herself turning, she screams out loud and wakes up from the nightmare panting and sweating profusely, she takes her phone and dials a number
"Hello...Ms Dawn...I am so sorry I know it is late, can you come by my house and pick me on your way to school...okay I appreciate it, thanks"
She hangs up


"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you at school" Ms Rhodes said
They are both in the kitchen, Renee is  just rounding up her breakfast
" I will be fine mom, she is just my teacher not a serial killer"
"Did you get into trouble?"
"No! You worry to much, bye"
She goes to the front door, opens it to find Ms Dawn outside
"I was just about to ring the door bell, is your mother in?"
"She is, can we go now, please"
They both walk to the car, open the door and get in, she starts the ignition and drive away
"Okay what is it, start talking"
"I had the worst nightmare, worst than all my nightmares"
"I know, it was not a nightmare, but a reminder" Ms Dawn said
"A reminder of what?"
"Cycle day is this friday, it is the 9 of 100th day of your evolution on earth, that moment the moon is lethal for us " she said
"This friday is a full moon"
"Which makes it more dangerous, you have to, you must stay indoors a through, tell the rest"
"I am not sure I will ever be prepared or comfortable with the craziness that comes with all of this"
"You had better because after the full moon your embed will be complete meaning you can transform into a full eagle, don't worry you are a beauty"
They reach the school, Renee is deep in her thoughts


(photo credit deviantart.com)

1 comment:

  1. great work dear, keep up the good work, love this

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading