Thursday, October 2, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE SIX: UNDER PRESSURE: CHAPTER TWO: STARTING OFF

Adaeze is addresing people in the office when Mandy comes in.
"That will be all for now" they all stand and leave
"Did a meeting just happen? Right now? In my absence?" Mandy said
"What else did you think happened? A party? Oh it was a meeting sorry the invitation did not reach you" Adaeze said
"When is this probe going to be over? Because I cant stand here and watch you call the shots in my firm"
"Your firm? Please you are already loosing,  help me help you,  just tell me what you were doing in London,  your punishment will be less severe" Adaeze said
"You cant keep invading my privacy because of one silly mistake I made, look I get it, everyone gets it, I hurt you, why are you still being pained about it?"
"I am being pained because Mandy is the only one who deserves to be pitied as usual while the rest pays for what she has done, typical daddy's little girl, your dad made the way for you after law school why the rest of us had to fight tooth and nail, just know that I am close to finding what happened in London and my guts tell me it will ruin your career forever, have a great day!"


Yinka is at the club handling some few things, Olika walks up to him
"Guy you are working more than your 30%
dont you have school?"
"I just finished class, so I am free till tomorrow" Yinka said
"Dont you have a babe?"
"Is that a trick question?"
"You heard me"
"No I dont, its just me, myself and I" Yinka
said
"Well hold that thought for a second, that young tall beautiful looking girl stannding over there wants to see you"
Olika points at the girl standing near the bar, Yinka walks up to her
"So I guess this is not an apology visit, did you come to yell more?" Yinka said
"Dont make this more difficult, I am only here because my friend said I had to" she said
"Really, you embrassed me after I stopped your boyfriend from disgracing you last night"
"Okay fine! I am sorry for acting out, I am here to make it up"
"Hmm with what?"
"With saying I am sorry again, if you thought it is dinner you are mistaken" she
said
"How about you tell me your name instead"
"Fine my name is Yedire"
"That is strange, sorry I am Yinka, Yedire from which tribe?"
"If you want to know, you have to buy me dinner instead"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading