Tuesday, September 30, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE SIX: UNDER PRESSURE: CHAPTER ONE: LITTLE RAYS

"Look Ego, I know all about Pastor Matthew's dirty past, he always use it for counselling about how much he lost and how he regrets hurting your friend"
Ruki is with Ego in her office, she is trying to convince Ego that Ejiro is changed
"I dont care! If he likes he can use it for confession, that man is shady and I do not care at all, I have my hands off this"
"Maybe if you come with me to tomorrow's fellowship then you will be convinced that he is changed" Ruki said
"Hell no! I am not going back  there! I cant even stand looking at his face!
"Everyone has done something they regret, you are not a saint but God forgives us, why cant you just move past it! Besides he didnt hurt you"
"Fine just once and I am done with this issue"


"hmm it seems like you always visit the hospital"
Simi is in Dr Femi's office for her appointment, he is examining her
"Sorry a lot has been going on" Simi said
"Well there is no need to panic, spotting is normal at this stage"
"So you are saying I am still pregnant?"
"Of course, where else will the baby go to?"
Simi hugs him in excitement
"Oh! I am so sorry, I thought I lost it, thank you so much"
"Dont worry. I get that a lot, you should thank yourself for being healthy and strong for the baby, dont forget to register for your antenatal before leaving, the earlier the better"

Deji is sitting in the hospital lobby when Simi comes out of the doctors office
"So?"
"I am still pregnant"
"Oh thank God! I almost had a heart attack, starting from today you are not going to do anything in that house, I am in full charge, we will take this the healthy way" Deji said
"I can still bath myself right? Because I am not an invalid" Simi said
"Let's see, no you won't beccause ....""
"Hey Mr and Mrs, you both are here early"
Tamuno walks up to them
"Oh, it just morning sickness, just wanted to know if it is normal" Simi said
"Of course it is, so how is the zygote, sorry embryo?" Tamuno said
"I will be waiting in the car, are you coming?" Deji said to Simi
"Right behind you"
Deji leaves
"Did I say something wrong ?" Tamuno said
"If you ever refer to my child again as an embryo or zygote, I will beat you to a pulp like a dying kidney, God your weirdness is all over the place!" Simi leaves
"Kidneys dont die! They detoriate!" Tamuno said after she leaves 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading