Tuesday, September 9, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE THREE: REMEMBERING THE TIME PASSED: CHAPTER TWO : UMPIRE

Ego is at a private event with her boss Yewande, top government officials, socialites and elites are all present "I can't believe you brought me to this place, this is awesome" Ego said "Well you haven't seen nothing yet" Yewande said "This is the annual global conference a bunch of people meet to talk about the green house effect and all other stuffs, that's why there is a green carpet, but the fact is I don't care about their conference, we are here to get the juicy details" "How?" "Resplendent is covering a big event, we shouldn't miss out on anything, over there is the prime minister to spain, ask him about his holiday in spain, don't forget to mention Ibiza" "Okay I will" Ego walks over to where he is standing with his wife "Good day sir, I'm from Resplendent, can I interview you?" "Sure young lady, as you can see I'm with my lovely wife" he said "Wow, you must love marriage, how was your trip with her in Ibiza, Spain, tell me all about it". His wife looked at him for a while with rage in her eyes, Ego stares confused like she made a wrong comment "You went to Spain? I thought you were in Washington for the Africa Summit? So you were with that slut of a university girl! I'm done! You will hear from my lawyer!" She storms out of the place, everyone turns to know what went wrong "honey please, it is not what you think" he follows her out of the place, Ego turns to see Yewande recording the event with her phone "Unbelievable" she goes over to where she is "How could you! You set me up, you knew saying Ibiza will flare her up, I can't believe it!" "Get over yourself, you are a writer that writes about the imperfections of love, i just scored you a bonus" Yewande said "I don't put faces to my writings" Ego said "You should, that way people will be more interested". .................................................................... Simi and Deji are at the Ayodele's house, Yinka and his mother are with them in the living room "I've always prayed that my boy will know his birth mother one day, I wanted to tell him but his father objected, one day he gave me a good beating because of it, he had a contract which he put all our life savings in, now he has lost I barely recognise the man I was married to, when Yinka told me about you, I was sad but at the same time happy he will know her before she dies,I'm really sorry for everything" Mrs Ayodele said "No, you shouldn't, I'm the one who is sorry for barging in on Yinka when he wasn't ready" Simi said "Simi, you don't have to apologise, we should when can I see my mother?" Yinka said "any time you want, I will take you to the hospital, thank you for this"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading