Thursday, September 18, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER THREE: REVEAL: PART III

"We should celebrate, tell everyone the good news that the queen is with child" Gasturix said excited "we have to keep it quiet till the cycle day, we don't know who we can trust, we have tried for decades, its a miracle" Azura comes over to where they are "a little gift for the expectant queen, I was sent to deliver it, she hands her a parcel "aww thanks, word really travels fast" Martus storms into the palace with his aides "I come bearing gifts" he said in a vicious manner "What is going on?" Philandra said "I decided for the cycle celebration, we will do something different since the queen is with child, let me tell you a story, the Imperial was first ruled by the Devious, but the Valiant queen overthrew the Devious king and took charge, I have waited a long time to claim what is mine, and now the queen carries a child, my plan becomes futile which means I can't carry out my plans, exicer!" The whole doors in the palace locks immediately, Philandra tries to use her power in defense but it fails her "don't even think about it, I've learnt this spell for a long time, you can't even transform, you are stuck, and don't think the councils will help you, I spelled them too" "I knew you were this cunning Martus, you've always had eyes for the kingdom, I rather die than see you win" Philandra said "I was hoping on that" "you forgot something Martus, spells don't work on Messengers" Azura turns into a giant white owl, she grabs Philandra and Gasturix and flies for the roof, Martus turns immediately into a long giant white snake reaches for Philandra and drags her down, Gasturix watched as she slipped from his hands, she muttered her last with her last strength "Run, find a solution" Azura breaks out of the roof and flies away with Gasturix. Martus forms back to his normal self as he tossed Philandra on the ground "Bind the witches hands, and find that owl!" He said to his aides "You will never win! I promise you Martus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading