Tuesday, September 23, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FIVE: BITS FROM THE PAST: CHAPTER TWO: JUST A HINT

"Have you seen Yewande? I've searched her office but she is not there, and her cell is not reachable, its important that I....." Ego is talking with Ruki in her office but stops when she noticed she was wiping tears from her eyes "Ruki? What's the problem? Why are you crying?" "I am not crying! Something got into my eye, Yewande went for a meeting, she won't be back till later" she said, Ego sits down "Come on, you can tell me, their is no harm in that, I won't bite, girl to girl" "look I've told you I am fine okay, just leave me alone!" "Alright, suit yourself" Ego stands up to leave the office "Wait! I'm sorry I shouldn't be hard on you, I broke up with my boyfriend of six years just two months ago, I've been begging him since, telling him whatever I did I'm so sorry, I just called him and he told me not to call him again that he is getting married next month, he even called the girl to warn me and she did, bitch said and I quote, you heard my fiancé don't call him again, he is not the only guy around, I just froze on the phone, can you imagine I gave six years wasted, now he is getting married after few months? I don't get it" Ruki said trying hard to fight back the tears "Look hun, in my years of handling matters of the heart, men detest women who are so needy and cry, I bet you've cried before him, it gives them a sense of satisfaction, they become your God and toss you around like a puppet, while they are probably worshiping at the temple of another chick, gear up girl, you have a job, you are beautiful, classy most men will die to be with you, that guy is a looser, don't worry when I'm done with training you, he will regret hurting you, but then you wouldn't notice" Ego said "Thanks I really needed this, I'm glad I told someone, my friends will laugh at me and say they told me so, I'm sorry if I've been cold towards you, you are a good person" Ruki smiles "no hard feelings, I've had worse". .................................................................... "You sign here, and here and here, and we seal the deal" Olika is with Deji and Yinka at the club, Yinka is signing the paper work "that's all" Yinka said "yes for now, remember you own 30percent, so don't shake me down like you are the boss" Olika said, Yinka laughs hard but stops when he sees that Deji and Olika are not laughing "I'm sorry, I thought it was a joke, don't worry, you won't even notice I'm here" "Ok guys, we should celebrate, we are sitting in a building filled with drinks, so make a choice?" Deji said "Oh sorry guys, I have to cut out, omo boy need tidy some matter, will see you guys later" Olika shakes them and leaves "Well I guess its a double celebration for you then" Yinka said "What? I don't understand? Or should I celebrate my wife's cousin is my new boss?" Deji said "uhmm not that, but since it seems like its bothering you, I won't be a bother, I swear, I just thought that you should be ecstatic about what Simi told you" "Simi told me what? I'm getting confused, could you enlighten me more because, she hasn't told me anything" Deji said curious "Uh Uh! Uhmm, forget I said anything, you will know, I shouldn't be the one to tell you, I will see you later, bye" Yinka walks away hurriedly before Deji stops him, Deji just sits there, clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading