Monday, September 8, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER TWO: CLUE; PART I

"You think the root of my problems lies in an ancient book in the library which you are not even sure if it exists?" Renee said to Meredith as they made their way into the public library "Trust me on this one, you remember Lana Lang?" "Who is Lana Lang? One of your caucasian aunts?" Renee said "No! Lana Lang, from Smallville she had same tattoo problem but hers was different and drawn below her back, that was when her witch ancestor possessed her because of a vendetta she wanted to fulfill" "Really? You are comparing my problems with smallville? I'm going home" "Wait! Its just a thought, all I'm saying, its worth a shot" "Exactly, I have an eagle feathered tattoo which burns when I'm upset at my back, if people knew, I will be locked in a lab, we need to figure this out, and not giving it a shot!" "Fine, this way". They walk towards a shelf packed with ancient books. .................................................................... Its over an hour in the library, the girls haven't found anything suddenly Meredith comes across something "Hey, Ren over here" Renee pushes her seat over to her side "Look, Imperial City, this book has a bunch of fairy tales I've been going over pages, some of them where bunch of unrealistic stories.." "Cut to the point Mer" "Sorry, look at the logo on the Imperial flag, it's a winged eagle, similar to the one on your back" "what does it say?" "Imperial city, land of the Putriachs" "What's a putriach?" "A putriach is a human who has the ability to possess the form of their alter animal" "I don't understand" "they are humans, but they can turn to an animal to carry out their duties, its like different careers" Meredith said "My mum used to tell me this story, its my favorite bedtime story" Renee said. Meredith flips the page, they both stare at a young beautiful girl on the next page "Wow, that's their queen Philandra, she looks exactly like you Ren" "That's not possible, its just like me in a costume" Renee said shocked "that's explains it, you have been possessed by queen Philandra to carry out her vendetta, it said here she was overthrown and tied on a stake by a rebel Putriach Martus, but her husband Gasturix casted a spell which sent them into the sands of time, making all that is left of the Imperial kingdom disappear into thin air, it was like the kingdom never existed" Meredith said "this is coincidental, that's it" Renee shuts the book "But we are just getting starting?" "No we are done, I'm going to embrace this thing on my back, it might be a prank by Alexis and the girls, and you to get me to believe this sob story, Imperial City is a myth, I'm done" Renee leaves the library. "Wait for me" Meredith calls after her as she tries to shove the book on the shelf before rushing out "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading