Wednesday, September 10, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE THREE: REMEMBERING THE TIME PASSED: CHAPTER THREE: WANNA BET?

Mandy is in her office tidying up some stuff when Adaeze walks in "I sent for you, and I have waited for close to an hour but I didn't see you why?" "I'm glad you asked, all the time you just request, now you are asking, guess what I don't have an answer" Mandy said "You don't get it do you? With time you won't have a firm or a name, and that will be me behind it all" Adaeze said "Hmm, I've heard that a thousand times, but I'm still here, you have to keep trying" "I'm close to finding what you where doing in Mayfair, London, well I guess you told everyone you went to Miami for the lovely scenery to calm your nerves, still the lying, conniving bitch I knew, I can't believe I was your friend, that makes it much better knowing I'm still better than you are, don't worry about coming to my office, this settles it then". She leaves the office, Mandy just stares. .................................................................... "I can't believe she just set me up! Just for a hit hot topic, its not the same in Classic we don't have to conive to get something and make the magazine sell" Ego said. The girls are having lunch at their favorite restaurant "Well you knew what you were bargaining for when you signed up, unlike me I didn't want it, now Henry is trailing and keeping tabs on me" Tamuno said "Henry? The hot doctor with the accent? You like him?" Simi said "No I don't, my best guess he has something to hide" Mandy is just quiet listening to them "and what is your problem, did psycho bitch strike again?" Ego said to her "No I'm fine" Mandy said "I can't believe she was once your best friend, but you caused it" Tamuno said "I know, you don't have to remind me of what I did over 6 years ago, she should let go" Mandy said "Even before her you've been different, "It just seems like the past months when you were away, where ever you went to, you left half of you, and right now all that is left of you is this aura of ostentatious display, stinking all over the place" Simi said "I second Simi on that, if you keep up like this Adaeze is going to find out what you are hiding and use it against you, you have to beat her to her own game, find an ugly past of hers and use, or else it is bye bye to Lawson and Associates" Tamuno said "Thanks, I know I have a lot to tell, I just need time to get this over with, Simi how are you doing with Aunt Bisi and Yinka?" "Well gladly we have decided to surprise her tomorrow at the hospital, I really hope it works out the way it is in my head'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading