Monday, September 22, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FIVE: BITS FROM THE PAST: CHAPTER ONE: DECISIONS

Simi is in the kitchen trying to make herself a cup of coffee when Deji comes in."Morning love" he gives her a peck "morning, sleep well?" "Yes I managed, because you were always getting up in the middle of the night and going to the bathroom, should I be worried?" "No, I have been drinking a lot of water lately, plus the stress, I will be going to Aunt Bisi's boutique soon" she said"that's great, I am always here if you need me, first of all I need to go over to the club, Yinka needs to sign a paper work, it is kind of awkward you know considering he is your little cousin and I had no idea your Aunt was part owner, Olika is purely secretive" "I didnt know too, just promise you will go easy on him""well that depends if he will go easy on me,I will see you later""
......................................................................................"To Simi the expectant mother, my guts tell me Aunt Bisi reincarnated" Tamuno said.The girls are in the restaurant having, lunch, they share a toast to celebrate Simi, who has a glass of water while everyone has wine."You say it like its a bad thing, even if she is I will gladly accept" Simi said"How did Deji take the news?, I bet he was really excited" Ego said"That depends, I didn't tell him""What!""I didn't I don't know why, but I didnt know how to break the news""Break what news? Is he not the father? Why hold back? What do you have to loose?" Mandy said"Nothing, okay I will tell him, but not today, I don't want to get his hopes up and then I loose it"."You wont if you do the right thing by eating appropriately, having the best form of exercise and loosing the paranoia, because it happened to your mum,doesn't mean it will happen to you" Tamuno said."And dont think it is your decision to make because he was also involved and has every right to know, so tell him beforehe finds out from another source, its never a good feeling" Ego said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading