Tuesday, September 9, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER TWO: CLUE: PART II

Renee is standing in front of the mirror as she prepared for school "Okay wing tattoo, when I look at the mirror, disappear okay" she said, she takes in deep breaths then turns to the mirror, it is still there "Really? Oh God!" She picks up her bag and leaves. .................................................................... "You are avoiding me" Meredith said to her on their way to class "No I'm not" "Yes you are, after the library, and after the fact we found out that you might be P-O-S-S..." "Hey keep it down, okay I'm freaked, its growing" Renee said "What? How?" "It used to be half a feather now its the complete left wing, Mer I'm scared and confused, coupled with the nightmares" "what nightmares?" "I....I can't talk" Renee said "you have to, because right now I'm the only one that this you are not crazy and loosing it" Meredith said, the bell rings everyone starts going into the class "Later". .................................................................... Renee is back at the library looking at the book, she keeps reading on and on about the Imperial City but doesn't seem to understand what it has to do with her "Renee?" She looks up to see Ms Dawn staring at her, she closes the book immediately "Miss Dawn, hi" "What are you doing in this library, I thought the school has a library" "there is this research I'm trying to find, didn't see any of such books in the school library" Renee said "does Imperial City have anything to do with this research?" Ms Dawn said "I'm sorry you saw that, its nothing" she sits down "Maybe you could come over to my place, anytime, I could help you with whatever you are looking for" "your place? Totally that's great I will be honored" "Good I look forward to it".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading