Friday, September 5, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO: THE SEARCH; CHAPTER FOUR: CONNECTING

Simi walks up to the young guy who is sitting on the bench, free styling subtly, she could hear his lyrical flow and was amazed by his talent "wow that's great" he turned to look at her "I'm sorry what?" "I said your freestyle is amazing" "Oh! Thanks, i didn't know anyone was listening, are you new here?" he said "oh no I'm way old for law school" she said "no one is old for law school, you will be surprised at the age of some people" Simi sits down on the bench with him "So, what are you doing in law school, you should be diss battling" "Funny enough, its just something I do to cool of, I'm having a rough time and parents say its just a waste of time, so I'm stuck here, now they can't pay my bills to finish, I'm behind payment and exams are around the corner, I'm just stuck in a whole lot of drama". The class is over and people are coming out of the class "You see that girl over there?" Simi turns to look at a young beautiful girl standing with a boy, they are chatting and laughing "She used to be mine, guess I can't put up appearances anymore because my rich parents is now broke so I can't provide for the girl's needs, she finds someone else who can" he said downcast "I'm so sorry you have a lot going on, but my being here is not a coincidence, if you need any help I'm here" Simi said "what do you mean by not a coincidence?" Simi pauses for a moment then tries to figure out what to say "all I'm saying is, this is just fate, I came here to see a friend then I bumped into you that's all, but I want to help, here is my card" she gives him the card "Wow make up artist, I know this studio, girls here talk about it a lot, thank you I really needed to talk to someone, here I am talking to a total stranger, but you are not now, I'm Adeyinka, but you can call me Yinka or Yinkz that's my imaginary stage name" "Nice meeting you Yinkz, I'm Simi".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading