Wednesday, September 17, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER THREE: REVEAL: PART II

Philandra and Remora are in the city market, the place is booming with people "So what exactly are we shopping for?" Remora said "Dandelions" "what?" "Its a type of flower, quite rare, we use it for decorations on the cycle day, when one is pure it shows white, when one is full of hate it turns black, when one is with child, it turns red" Philandra said "hmm interesting, this is my first cycle day celebration I can remember, just kidding, I love asking questions" A group of young children rush over to Philandra and hug her tightly, one holds out a necklace made of dandelions "For you my queen" she said "Thank you" she bends forward and the little girl puts it on her neck, they all scamper away, Remora stares at her "What?" "If my memory serves me right, you said when you are with child, it turns red, the flowers where yellow right?" Philandra looks at her neck to see the red petals boom on her neck "oh my! It makes the celebration a miracle, its only in rare cases that the valiant queen carries child to mark the cycle day, its a dream come true, I must tell Gasturix" she runs off "what about the rest of the flower? I guess later, wait!" Remora runs after her, a man in a cloak who has been standing behind them all along turns towards their direction and says to himself "this is impossible! I must tell the grand master" .................................................................... Martus is in his coven playing with his snake pets when the man in the cloak comes in "Emergency my Lord, you need to here this" he said "Leave us my loves" the snakes turn into four beautiful young women, they get up and leave the place "why do you disturb my play time, this had better be good" "Grand master, its the queen" "what about her?" "She is with child, it changes our entire plan" "that's impossible, I spelled her not to, how could she!" "She is the true Valiant, the people call her the salvation" "Well Well, let's see how she will be saved, we will make sure we give them a grand cycle day celebration" he laughs hysterically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading