Tuesday, September 30, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER FOUR: THE CLAN

"So how was the conference?" Renee is with her mother in her room helping her unpack.
"Great actually, but it is not something I will discuss with you, you will probably .not understand all the gibberish, how are you?"
I am wonderful just a little self discovering" Renee said
"Should I be worried about that?"
Oh no! It is not what you think"
"How about the nightmares, were you able to sleep?" Ms. Rhodes said
"Surprisingly gone, I am much better now mom"
"I am glad we are talking, its been ages that happened, I am glad I have my daughter back"
"Yea, me too"


Renee is putting her books in her locker when Meredith sneaks up beside her, trying to scare her
"I can see you do not even dare" Renee said
"and I was trying to be as discrete as possible! So I wanted to ask, how did it go with Ms Dawn?" Meredith said
"Nothing"
"What! All I get is nothing? Have you been possessed already?"
"Hey! keep it down, it is more complicated than I thought"
"How complicated that you cant even tell your own bestfriend?"
"That is because I am not possessed by Philandra, I am Philandra, Ms Dawn is Azura, she is a messanger with the owl embed, she gave me a potion that helped me remember" Renee said
"Okay this is now weird, what is more weird is that something that looks like a unicorn's horn and tail starting appearing on my lower abdomen, I thought it was a prank too, in your vision did you see me? Do I have a connection to this?" Meredith said frightened
"I was getting to that part, you are Remora"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading