Wednesday, September 3, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO: THE SEARCH: CHAPTER THREE: TAKE IT UP A NOTCH

Ego walks into the Resplendent office building, everywhere is buzzing with clientele and profound writers she is amazed by the organization. She walks up to the receptionist "Name please?" "Ego Geoffrey" "right this way madam, Ms Grace has been expecting you" she follows her into a massive well arranged office, Yewande is on the phone "Yes, well I have my reputation to protect, Resplendent doesn't beg artistes for interviews, if he is not okay with my October cover he is ruled out completely for this year, he can get in line for next year, thanks for wasting my time, I duly appreciate" she hangs up "Welcome dear, I must say you responded quite quickly, have a sit let's chat" Ego sits down "Well, like you said, who wouldn't work for "Resplendent" Ego said "Hmm, well let's cut to the chase" she picks up the phone "Ruki, get in here" a young girl walks in "Do show her the office she will be staying in, hope you made it comfortable, then, all the ropes, that will be all for now" "Okay ma" "thanks for this opportunity once again" Ego leaves with Ruki "Wow, she is nice" Ego said "Don't sweat it, its always like that on the first day" Ruki said. .................................................................... "You wanted to see me?" Mandy said to Adaeze "Yes please, come in" Mandy comes in and sits "I didn't tell you to sit but anyway doing whatever you like got you in this shit" "just get it over with" Mandy said "Fine, where have you been the past two months?" "I beg your pardon?" "I want to know, you are being probed so it is high time you start talking" "where I was is my private life! At least after all I went through I needed some space" Mandy said irritated "you expect me to believe that? I'm going to find out where you were and God help me if it is something that makes you stop this practice I won't hesitate to use it and shut down this rat hole, you are dismissed" Mandy stands tries to leave then turns back "you know what Adaeze? Screw you and whatever hate you have I did the worst nobody has ever done, and so what? The only difference between the both of us is, I move past it, you just keep being a sadist with no iota of self respect, everyone speaks ill of you, well I'm sorry you can go to hell!" Mandy walks out and slams the door hard to the shock of everyone. .................................................................... Simi is in her car opposite the law classroom, she picks up her phone and dials a number "Hey babe, I don't think I can do this" "come on! You will be fine, just be the Simi I know, or should I come over" Deji said from the other end "don't worry, wish me luck" suddenly a young boy comes out of the class looking troubled, he sits on a bench right in front of the class, loosens up his tie as if it is suffocating him "uhmm! I will call you later, I've found him"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading