Friday, September 12, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER TWO: CLUE: PART IV

Now this is more than weird, you are Azura, the messenger? Why does it sound so strange to me if I am Philandra, I should remember, why don't I" Renee said "You have evolved in many lives, you die, you come back, but into a different home, it happens because you have unfinished business, each time you die, you loose a piece of yourself, but in all those lives your powers where never triggered until now" Ms Dawn said "So, what made me to have this unfinished business?" "In the Imperial, life was quite different from now, the Valiant ruled, you and your husband Gasturix were Valiants, with the eagle embed, the valiants have the gift of healing, self preservation, restoring the balance, and were good with spells, the Clairvoyants with the unicorn embed had the gift of premonition, they helped in fore sight and foresee what is good for the kingdom, they were second in command, the Messengers with the owl embed, carry all tasks and activities through far and wide, the warriors with the dragon embed, fought all our battles and wars, the Justified with the Phoenix embed, brought about justice, the Devious with the serpent embed were our scholars, but Martus the leader of the Devious decided that they will take charge, he spelled the Clairvoyant not to foresee his evil and tied you on a stake with accusations of practicing black magic, but Gasturix casted a dangerous spell which sent all the people of the Imperial deep into the sands of time, leaving the messengers to find what is left of us and restore the balance" Ms Dawn said "Wow, I wish I could remember, but I don't so I'm going to go, this was really awkward" Renee stands but feels shaky, she slumps back on her sit "I was hoping for that, so I spelled your drink with a memory spell, it will only work on Philandra, and it is working on you, you are going into a trance, and you will remember everything when you wake up, of what a great Putriach you were" Renee battles to keep her eyes open but she slips off, and falls deep down into memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading