Monday, September 1, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER ONE: PATTERN; PART I

We all live in a world were we have little or no idea of how life completely evolves around us, what life is, how we fit in, even when we realize, we are lost in the shadowing masquerade, trapped in charade. Life doesn't just evolve, we evolve with life everything forms a pattern, we just have to discover where it leads "Oh my God! You are so wasted" Meredith said to Renee as they left the pizza shack "Yeah! Probably too wasted by the 5foot thick sized tuna pizza you made me shove down my throat" she said as they laughed in the streets. Meredith and Renee are childhood best friends, very inseparable, Meredith lives with her Latin-American parents and her seven year old brother who always have a way of making life miserable for her in a fun way while Renee lives with her mother. They are both regarded as under dog cheerleaders at the Queensdale High School in a city called Pride. As they try to find their way a car suddenly glides off the street, summer salts severally then hits an electric pole "Oh my God!" They both scream and run towards the man thrown out of his car, reeking of alcohol "Mer, call 911" Renee said as she bends towards the young man trying to feel his pulse, its a little weak and slowly fading, she places her hands on his chest trying to put pressure when he suddenly opens his eyes and gasps for air to her uttermost surprise, the paramedics rush in immediately "Step away ma'm, we will take it from here". They place him on the stretcher "Are you okay?"Meredith said to her "I don't know, I felt this energy when I touched his heart, then he woke up, I'm confused and light headed" "Seriously, you are wasted, let's go home Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading