Tuesday, September 2, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO: THE SEARCH: CHAPTER TWO: THE WAY FORWARD

"Do you all think she is going to be okay" Ego said to Tamuno "I'm really sorry but you have to hear from Simi first, sorry if I'm breaking the friendship code" Simi comes out of the room trembling, she rushes into Mandy's hands "Hey, its okay, it is going to be fine" Mandy tries to console her "No it is not! She has breast cancer" "What? Was she diagnosed earlier or has she been with it?" Ego said "she has but as usual she won't tell me infact nobody tells me anything including the fact that she had a child 24years ago, I was just 5 I thought I'm the only one, no cousin no sibling" "Wait! Aunt Bisi has a son? I always feel weird calling her Aunt Bisi because she is just 42" "Mandy! Not now" Ego said "How come? After all those years why now" Tamuno said "isn't it obvious, she is dying now I'm supposed to go on a hunt for him, what if he is not who I can relate to? What if he is a bad gang? I can't do this" "Yes you can! You are going to grant Aunt Bisi her dying wish no matter what, I believe in you Simi, you are strong, you were there for us now is the time to be there for you, anything you need just tell us we will help" Ego said "No, you all have a lot going on, you just got a job which you will start tomorrow, Mandy has to deal with her office and you Tamuno have a load of responsibilities, don't worry, I can do this on my own".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading