Thursday, September 11, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER TWO: CLUE; PART III

Renee knocks on the door, Ms Dawn opens up "Hi Renee, you are here, please do come in" she steps into the house, surprised by the great luxury "wow you have a beautiful home" "thanks, its just some family stuff I've held on to for centuries, please sit" she sits down "Can I get you anything, tea maybe?" "Yes please". She goes into the kitchen and come out with a cup of tea "So, what troubled you so much that you had to search for solutions in an ancient book in the library?" Ms Dawn said "This might sound weird, but I have a tattoo of the left wing of an eagle on my back, but it was just that, till I woke up this morning to see the two feet" Renee said petrified "Its really you" Ms Dawn said "What?" "This might also sound weird but I took a job at Queensdale because of you, I wasn't really sure, you have her looks but not her valor, she was much more, so I decided to keep watch when the cycle starts" Ms Dawn said "I don't understand, what do you mean?" Renee said "what happened on your sixteenth birthday?" "Why are you asking me all this questions?" "Answer me first" "I went to grab a pizza with Meredith, a car had a crash, I got to the driver he was unconscious and barely breathing, but when I touched him he woke up, that was just three days ago" Renee said already scared and shaky of what she is or what is inside of her "You triggered your powers, the power of the valiant is bestowed upon them during birth, then spreads when they are sixteen, it gets triggered if they come across anything that needs to be healed, a dying man, a sick child, after which their alter animal starts to form like a tattoo, soon a second wing will appear, and when there is a full moon, you will produce wings which soon after, the tattoo will be complete, besides its not a tattoo, its called the embed" Ms Dawn said "This is crazy! All my life I've never been something good or great, now I have powers, an alter animal embedded on my back, which will become a wing at full moon! This is crazy, what else, I'm Philandra?" "I was coming to that, whether you object it or deny the mere existence of it, you are Philandra queen of the Imperial City, born of the Valiant blood line" Ms Dawn said, Renee laughs out loudly, but she doesn't "Oh my God! Are you serious? So if I'm Philandra, who the hell are you, I can tell you are no Ms Dawn" "I am Ms Dawn, in this life, but in the Imperial, I am Azura, the Messenger"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading