Saturday, September 27, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FIVE: BITS FROM THE PAST: CHAPTER FOUR: CHANGE COULD BE CONSTANT

Ego is in her office going through the files on her desk when Ruki walks in.
"Can I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure, what's up?" Ego said
"I want to thank you, for helping me get back on my feet and I also..."
"Oh! you dont have to! it's just one thing I major in obviously...."
"I'm not  finished" Ruki interrupts rudely
"Sorry, you were saying?"
"Thank you, now I am here to render my own services by helping you"
"Helping me! What do I need help for? Do I need help? Ego said confused.
"Yes you do! I figured how could someone who majors so well in relationships is not even in one? Please I dont want you to end up like Yewande, she has divorced like three times and rumor has it that she is about to get a fourth!" Ruki said in a hushed tone.
"How do you know I am not in a relationship?"
"Its all over you apart from your friends, your life is boring, you need someone in your life especially now that you are way up to 30!"
"I am not 30! I am 28!"
"Just two years, no much difference, you are following
e to church my pastor, Pastor Matthew is an awesome man of God, he war.ed me about my relationship but I wont listen, so we will go to church and bask in the wonderful presence of the Most high"
"So my problem has become spiritual?" Ego said.
"Enough talking, I will tell you when I am going, dont try to escape I am watching


"I warned you but you wont listen, how are you going to fix this?"
Mandy and Simi are in the restaurant having lunch.
"I dont know, you are the only one I am telling this, needed some advice before I tell the girls, I cant handle judgement right now" Simi said
"You can't also handle stress, even if it is not showing, there is a baby in there., you are going through a lot and it is unhealthy"
"I am so confused, I can't loose Deji not now"
"you have to look for something that will make him available so you both can talk, since he is not answering his phone and is not at the club"
Simi pauses for a while, suddenly she remembers something
"Mandy you are a genius!"
She takes her phone and dials a number
"hello, Olika hi! I was thinkinh maybe we should throw a welcome party for Yinka, yea this weekend , okay..... you will? thank you so much! bye!"
"What makes you think he will come?"
"I really hope he does"


Ego and Ruki are entering the church premises.
"I can't believe you convinced me to come here" Ego said
"Aww, do not sulk! you won't regret it, look that is my pastor"
A young man is standing in front of the church.
"Pastor Matthew, good evening"
"Evening sister Ruki, how are you?"
"I am fine pastor, this is my friend Ego I brought her to today's fellowship"
Ruki turns to Ego who is looking at the pastor with a strange look on her face.
"Oh my God! What on earth! Ejiro so you are a pastor now?"
"It is nice to see you Ego, as you can see, people change"
"of course they do! The only thing you changed is your name!"
"you to know each other?" Ruki said
"Yes! In fact i am not basking in God's presence as long as this human bei.g is standing on the altar!"
Ego storms out of the place, Ruki looks on in shock while Ejiro just stands feeling ashamed.

Can you remember Ejiro from season   1 Episode 1?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading