Monday, September 15, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FOUR: NEWSFLASH: CHAPTER ONE: HOLDING ON

"Simi you can't keep being like this, you have to put yourself together for the funeral, its been over a week, she wouldn't want it this way" Mandy said to her, they girls are over at her house with Deji and Yinka "I made your favorite cupcakes" Ego said "thanks a lot, I really appreciate all your efforts of trying to make me feel better, but I'm fine, I just need time to process all of this, okay" Simi said "you are not fine, just accept it, her funeral is in two days, its okay to brood but you knew she had to go at any moment" Tamuno said "I knew that, but I should have had more time to be with her, she was the only thing I had left, was that too much to ask, more time?" "I'm surprised you are saying this, that's her son over there, he should be the one tearing himself apart" Mandy said pointing at Yinka "But he is not, he just knew her for three days,why you making this unfair like we cared for her any less" Simi stands up immediately "I guess this is the time where I should say I want to be left alone! I buried my father, my mother, now my aunt well guess what? I'm used to burying people, hope you all like that answer" She goes into her room and shuts the door "You shouldn't have pushed her hard, she needs time its difficult" Deji said "Well, I lost my father too, its hard but she should just let it go" Mandy said "Okay enough! She was my mother, I'm being quiet doesn't mean I'm not angry i didn't get more time to spend with her, but God knows best, and I know wherever she is, she will want me to be happy" Yinka said "We are so sorry, we want the best for Simi, I guess it came out all wrong" Ego said "No worries, I have to go, will see you guys later" Yinka said "Bye" they all said to him as he leaves. .................................................................... Mary Ayodele is in the living room when someone knocks on the door, she opens up to see Yinka standing outside, she hugs him tightly "My boy, I'm so sorry, where have you been?" she said "I just needed sometime" Suddenly he burst into tears "she is gone mum, she is gone" she helps him to sit down "I'm really sorry I didn't give you the opportunity to know her long enough before this unfortunate event, you must hate me so much" Mary said "No I don't, you acted like a mother would, even though you are not my biological mother, you are still my mother" her said "I feel so much better hearing that from you, your Dad left and the rent is overdue, we can get kicked out any minute" she said "don't worry mum, Simi said I can stay over at my mother's apartment, until her will is read then she decides the next step, things will get better, I promise you, God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading