Tuesday, September 2, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER ONE: PATTERNS; PART II

Renee comes into the kitchen to find her mum making breakfast "Morning mum" she sits down at the kitchen table looking weary "Wow, you look terrible, I'm making your favorite" Ms Rhodes said "I doubt that will cheer me up, couldn't sleep" "those dreams keep coming back don't they?" her mum asked "I'm fine mum, I'm late for class bye" she grabs a pancake and runs off. .................................................................... "This weekend has been the tortuous, heartbreaking and deranged weekend ever! Jerry peed on my bed and told my parents it was me, it was so frustrating" Meredith said to Renee as they opened their lockers to bring out their books "By the way, what's wrong with you Ren?" "I don't know, I keep remembering the crash with horrible nightmares" "Look, calm down, maybe after school we could go over to the hospital and check on him, I hope that will ease the superstitions" Suddenly John Lowe a nerd walks up to them "Hi Renee, Meredith, well math club is having their annual calculus and algorithm quiz to elect president, I'm running obviously, I was hoping you could come cheer me up Meredith" he said shyly "Oh! Me? I have no idea what 1+1 has in common with 2?" she said Renee shoves her hard "you don't have to, just be there, hope you would" he gives her the flier and rushed to class "Seriously? 1+1? That's pretty lame" Renee said "Look, its Lowe! He has a crush! Why does it have to be me? I hate Lowe! We are already under dog cheerleaders, we don't have to downgrade to be an under the dog cheerleader" they walk to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading