Friday, September 5, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER ONE: PATTERNS; PART IV

"Okay people let's shake those dry bones we are way behind our routine, I don't know what you all were doing when I was away because this is not impressive" Alexis is yelling at the girls who have been going over the routine and she is still not impressed "Cheer horror indeed" Meredith said "you will get us into trouble Mer, just do the damn routine" Renee said "it seems like Meredith and Renee have something they will like to say" Alexis said to the team "What? No we don't" Renee said "Yes you do, infact here is a little warm up for you, we are doing the pyramid with both of you at the bottom, let's go or you are out of the team" "Now is a good time to quit Ren" Meredith said to Renee "Fine we will do it" "Okay, time is money, don't waste it" Alexis said "I'm really going to kill you for this" Meredith said to Renee. .................................................................... The girls are changing in the locker room, Meredith and Renee are rubbing their backs in pain "Its all your fault! We should have just quit! Now I can't stand straight" Meredith said "I didn't want to look like a looser because I hate her, I pray that locker door hits her right on the face!" suddenly the locker door hits Alexis on the face which sends her to the ground to the surprise of the girls "Oh my God! Get some ice! Are you okay?"Liv, Alexis best friend tries to get her up "Yes I'm fine just a little drowsy" Renee and Meredith stares in shock "Tell me that's a coincidence Ren?" "I really wish it is, I can't believe this is happening again, I didn't mean it" Renee said "Again? What do you mean by again?" Renee runs out of the locker room, Meredith follows her "Ren! Wait! Where are you going?" "To the hospital! I need answers".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading