Tuesday, September 16, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FOUR:NEWSFLASH: CHAPTER TWO: PLAYING NICE

The staff of the general hospital are in the meeting room, Dr Henry is addressing them "Being here alone, working with devoted people like all of you has made my job a lot easier, and I promise to be at my best so by next year we will have a lot of quality to boast of, if you have any ideas and opinions on the steps to take in other to move this hospital to the top, my door is open" they all stand to leave, Tamuno walks in just as the meeting is over "You are quite early" Henry said to her "Sorry, i got held up" she said "I called for a meeting hoping that I won't be the only one addressing the whole lot, but you didn't show up of course" he said "Look, my best friend lost her aunt, I'm doing my best to be there when she needs me most, I'm sorry if I missed your pep talk, but I couldn't just abandon her" "you should have, your job is to put the needs of the patient above everything, you see death everyday, you don't have to be sentimental with this one, she won't still come back to life" "unbelievable! Ugh! I don't regret missing your meeting, do your worse!" She storms out of the meeting room. .................................................................... Mandy is standing outside an apartment contemplating on whether to knock or just leave, she gathers up the courage and knocks, a muscular looking tall man opens up "Hi, I was sent here by a friend, you are Mr X; best private detective in the city" "Come in Ms Lawson, I've been expecting you" Mandy enters the untidy apartment, feeling very uneasy, the place is littered with cans of empty beer and the foul smell of damp clothing is choking her up "Sorry about the mess, rough night, so what brings a lawmaker to this place" he said "this was my last resort, I'm only here because I'm left with no choice, I'm tired of playing nice" she said "interesting, you sound desperate, so who is the fish we need to bait" she opens up her bag and brings out an envelope, she hands it over to him "inside that, you will find every detail concerning the person of interest, I want you to dig up every dirty little secret of hers, I hope to use to my advantage, her name is Adaeze Bishop" "chat won't be a problem, in Lagos everyone has dirty secrets, its my job to do the laundry"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading