Sunday, September 28, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FIVE: BITS FROM THE PAST: CHAPTER FIVE: DEAD WEIGHT

Deji is sleeping in the guest room when Olika comes in, he stares for a while then he shoves him hard.
"My guy! Get up with immediate effect! We have a party to host!"
"I'm not going, knock yourself out" Deji said in a sleepy tone
"Look man, you cant keep up like this, you have a family now believe or not, and you need to talk to Simi sort yourself out, starting with you coming to the party"
Deji yawns loudly, stands from the bed and stretches himself.
"Dude you are such a pain in the ass "
He enters the bathroom and shuts the door.
"That's why you love me" Olika said


The club is booming with people, music and wild drinks, the girls are entering the club chatting, Ego is just distant.
"Wow its either Yinka has a lot of friends or this club is way popular than I thought anyway I am going to party like a neuron tonight" Tamuno said excited
"Freak!" Mandy said
The girls laugh, Yinka comes to where they are
"Simi I can't thank you enough for this, this is awesome how did you pass of the invitation so fast" Yinka said
"Well I know a few bloggers, plus I attached free gate pass and drinks that is what everyone in Lagos loves, free anything"
Simi looks over to see Deji chatting and laughing with some girls
"Anyway I saved you girls a sit at the V.I.P lounge come on"
They follow him to the lounge, as they sit the bartender comes in, takes their orders and leaves.
"Okay! I am going to say this right now before I loose it, I saw Ejiro"
"Ejiro? Which Ejiro" Tamuno said
"Ejiro, your ex Simi! That you found out has H.I.V on your wedding day!"
"So? He his bound to surface at anytime" Simi said
"Thats not the point, he owns a church now, he is a pastor!"
"Maybe he found his faith back before he dies, how is that our buisness" Mandy said
"Exactly! I rather not talk about that I need to take care of something, will be right back"
Simi stands up and leaves.


Yinka is chatting with some people when he notices two girls and a guy standing front of him, the guy is forcing the other girl to come with him while the other is preventing him from doing so, .Yinka decides to handle the situation
"What is going on here?" Yinka said
"None of your buisness man! Now  back off" the guy said rudely
"Well it is my buisness because it is my party, I suggest you leave calmly and quietly before the bouncers throw you out, their are a lot of cute girls here, you don't want to fall your swag" Yinka said
He stares at the taller girl for a minute and points his finger at her
"Don't even come back to beg, I am done with you, fool!"
He storms out of the place
"Sorry ladies, you can enjoy the party now"
"I never asked for your help! You just made it a lot worse!" the tall girl said
"Hey calm down! Thats unfair" her friend said
"Maybe if you are this rude to him, he would have been more polite to you" Yinka said
"Let's go Amaka, I am done partying for tonight"
"Sorry about my friend, she is in a bad mood"
The girls leave.


Simi and Deji are back from the club
"I am really sorry hun, the way I over reacted" he said
"I am the one who should say that, I should have told you, please forgive me"
He places his hand on her stomach
"We are having a baby! God I am so excited"
He carries her up, twirls her around and brings her down
"Wow you are so full of energy, I need I am not sure if it is the water or nature?"
"Well go pee and come back if you want to know what I can do with all my energy"Deji said with a smirk on his face
"Oh you so full of dirt!"
Simi enters the toilet, she pulls her underwear and sees blood spots on it.
"Oh my God! This is not happening! Why me!"

Let me tell you a tiny little secret about tomorrow, it is quite unpredictable, we might just utter words, procastinate but each tomorrow comes with a different agenda. How can we talk care of tomorrow? We can by taking care of today. So drop that dead weight of fear, cast out the shred of doubt and bask in the blessings of today. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading