Wednesday, September 17, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FOUR: NEWSFLASH: CHAPTER THREE: R.I.P

The cemetery is packed with friends and well wishers of Aunt Bisi. Simi, Tamuno, Mandy and Ego are all sitting at the front with Deji, Yinka and his mother. The bishop is preaching Ego whispers something into Mandy's ear, she nods in agreement "As we lay Ms Bisi Dewal to rest, we call her niece to come and read the eulogy". Simi goes up to the podium, she opens up a piece of paper, looks at it for a while, folds it and tosses it to the ground "Will she be okay?" Ego said "We just have to wait and see" Tamuno said "First of all I will like to say this, that is not the first paper I tossed, I've gone way over my head like a million times trying to find the perfect words to put into writing but I couldn't because I can't find the right words to express how she was, she was just the best thing in my life, she believed in me when it was like I had no one left, she was such a gem, even though she had a lot going on, she will always put my problems before hers and that's why I didn't know about her pain, I keep on blaming myself but I'm tired because wherever she is, she will always want me to be happy, she will want all of us to always remember the happy memories, to hold on to how sweet loving and wonderful she has and will always be, rest in peace my dearest aunt, till we meet to part no more" .................................................................... "So I was ordered to read the will after her burial in front of Simi and Yinka, but now you both are here I will proceed". Simi and Yinka are with Aunt Bisi's lawyer in his office, it is the day after the burial "Okay you can" Simi said "My dearest daughter Simisola, I will call you my daughter because that is what you have always been to me, and my dearest son Adeyinka, hearing my final will and testament only means one thing, I'm far gone from this world, everything I have 100percent, 10percent must go to the church, 10 percent must go to charity, with my trust fund given to me by my parents combined with my business in clothing, I was able to amass 550million naira, 10million should be donated to the church, 10 million to charity, 30 million should be given to Deji Kojo, my lawyer gets 15million for his invaluable service, my son's foster parents will receive 15million, that leaves 470 million behind, Simi you will get 140 million plus my boutique and the family beach house, I know you have your trust fund so have it as a bonus, then my son Yinka gets the remaining 330 million naira with my house on the island, my cars, and he will be part owner of the 360 club owned by I and Olika, managed by Deji, I know this last part will come off as a shock to you but it has always been what I ventured in out of boredom but ended up paying off, remember Olika has 70 percent stake of the club, you have 30 percent, this is my wish, and may God bless you both, always get along because family stick together, goodbye".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading