Thursday, September 25, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FIVE; BITS FROM THE PAST: CHAPTER THREE: BAD KEEPS BREWING

Mary Ayodele just arrives Yinka's new house, he comes out to welcome her "Mom! I'm so glad you are here, its been very lonely, how was your ride?" "My dear, it wasn't easy moving from the mainland over here at the island, the traffic and all that but all the same I'm here" she looks at the house in total admiration "wow! I'm speechless in fact, you mean my own son inherited all of this? Or I'm I still dreaming" she said "No mom, all of this is real, completely real, finally we have a house to call home, I bless God for my mother, may her soul R.I.P" he said gloomy "I know its really hard for you, let's go inside, I don't mind you talking to me about it" she said as they enter the house. .................................................................... "Is it weird? I still kept all of her things just in case, but Simi said she will figure out what to do with it, eventually" Yinka said. They are both in the sitting room "it is not weird, at this point you need closure, I'm just amazed by the way you handle all this, you are so strong, no matter what you will pull through all of this" "how is Dad? How is he taking all of this?" "Not to well, he was surprised by the money though, I expected him to reject it but he didn't, guess he needed all the money he can get, how is Simi?" "She is actually very well, she is pregnant" "oh my! That's great news, I shouldn't call her and congratulate her" "No! Please don't, till she tells you in person, I might have already done harm by not keeping my mouth shut, and now Deji hates me more than before" "Don't say that, he is just taking time to process the whole thing, especially with the club, don't worry, everything will fall into place" .................................................................... Simi comes back home to find Deji siting in the living room with the hospital result on the table "Hi! Is everything okay?" "How could you not tell me? I knew something was up, you were odd, so I tried to see if you will tell me, imagine its been close to five days now Yinka made a suspicious comment but you still didn't tell me, why? Don't I deserve to know? Do I even mean anything to you?" "Yes you do! Please just here me out, I will tell you but I didn't want to get your hopes up and loose it" Simi said "oh my God! I can't believe this, why are you being so negative, what's wrong with you? In fact I'm not having this conversation any more! You can't play God have a little faith for once, not everything is bad luck because this marriage is not bad luck!" He gets up and goes towards the door "where are you going? I said I'm sorry!" "Out and I don't know when I will back, I need to think, and I hope you do same"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading