Monday, September 8, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE THREE: REMEMBERING THE TIME PASSED: CHAPTER ONE: BULL'S HORN

Tamuno enters the Directors office "You wanted to see me?" "Yes please, sit" Henry said "I want to have a talk with you" "Me? Why?" Tamuno said "you've been feeling indifferent about this job, nonchalant and kind of cocky" "Cocky? Really in what way if I may ask?" "Like you are the best, like a peacock in this case peahen all over the place" he said "I've always been confident in my job" "are you sure? Because the last I checked your license was suspended two months ago, drinking problem?" Tamuno stands up already infuriated "Look, you are doing a fine job as the medical director, everyone is commending you, instead of taking all the credit for the work you do and the work I also do, you called me here to do what? Dig up my past?" Tamuno said "I'm not digging up your past, I just want to know what gave you more confidence, I asked you weren't this way before your license was suspended, you came back reinforced, I just want to know why, if you are my assistant I have to know in case you lapse back" Henry said "You know what made me reinforced, there is so much cruelty in this world, the evil that men do, I'm prepared to deal with whatever nonsense I meet in this hospital, in case you are trying to ask if i rated on your predecessor as the board sent you to do so, ask me straight, don't go beating around the bush, that's not your style". .................................................................... Simi is sleeping on the bed when Deji comes into the room, stares at her for a moment and decides to wake her up "Wakey Wakey, sleepy head" he shoves "Ohmm! Leave me" she said playfully "you don't have to keep hiding from the world, you have to get up" "how can I get up when I blew my chances of Aunt Bisi getting to know her son" "Look, you did your best, now its time to break the news to her, Babe its 12pm, you have a life" "And you have a club" she said "which runs at night" he said "we really have to discuss that night ish, you are keeping extra late nights, hope those small small babes no dey craze you" she said "Hmm, I love it when you are jealous, but its just the traffic, if I can beat that, I won't keep extra late nights as you said" Simi's phone starts ringing "Hello......oh good afternoon, okay.....okay...I will be there, thanks" "who is that?" "That was Yinka's mother, foster mother, she wants me to come over to their house tomorrow" she said "Wow, that's great news" "I don't think so, I need you to go with me".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading