Saturday, September 6, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO; EPISODE TWO: THE SEARCH: CHAPTER FIVE: IT CAME OUT WRONG

What? You didn't tell him?" Tamuno said to Simi, they are in front of Aunt Bisi's ward, she is sleeping soundly "I couldn't, you can't just barge in on someone and tell him your mother sent me, the real one, I'm your cousin, that's absurd" "Really? Look at her, she has barely weeks to live, you have to speed this up whatever you think you are doing he has to know! She needs to see her son" "Tamuno it is not that simple, why don't you give it a try" Simi's phone starts ringing "Hello" "Hi, Simi its Yinka, I sure hope I'm not disturbing but I needed to talk with someone and hope its not weird I'm calling you?" "No its not actually, where are you?" "Uhmm at an eatery I will text you the address" he said "Alright I'm on my way" she hangs up "Who was that?" Tamuno said "that was him, I guess the time has come for the truth" .................................................................... Yinka and Simi are at an eatery discussing "this must really feel weird, hope I'm not a bother?" "Oh! No you are not, I was actually happy when you called" "Really? Well I am happy I called you, I must really say having a friend like you is exactly what I need in my life right now" he said "Wait? Let me get this straight? Are you crushing on me?" Simi said "Noo! I must say it won't be impossible because you are attractive, but I'm not, I'm sorry if I made you feel that way, I'm just comfortable around you don't know why" "Good because I have to tell you something, your parents are not your real parents, actually your real mother is in the hospital" He looked at her in shock "Who are you? Have you been tracking me? So you didn't come to see a friend it was me, I'm just so stupid to have told you all about my life!" "It was not that simple, she just told me the news because she signed an agreement not to say a word, but now she is dying and wants to meet with you" "How dare you just show up out of the blues, at this particular hour and think you know all about my life, and who my mother is?" Everyone in the eatery starts staring at them "I'm sorry if you feel that way, but you have to ask your parents and know what they have to say, because I'm not giving this up easily, I'm your cousin, and my aunt your mother is dying, you won't allow her to die without seeing you" "that's enough I've had enough, thank you for ruining a day I thought would have gone better talking to you, now I'm done" he stands up and walks out of the place though for a moment and said "I blew it". ...........................................................Life sure has a way of becoming the unimaginable, how do we figure it out that at the end of every step we take some things are not what they are, how do we fit in? How do we know what's real? How do we know what's not? How do we get past the thought that the world we have lived in, isn't what it is? To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading