Thursday, September 11, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE THREE: REMEMBERING THE TIME PASSED: CHAPTER FOUR : THEY DONT STAY HIDDEN FOREVER

Over at the Ayodele's house, Yinka's father and mother are arguing "I swear to God, if that boy goes any inch near that woman, you will pay for it" Mr Ayodele said "are you done? I can see you are drunk again, have you no human sympathy? The poor woman is dying of cancer, Yinka has every right to know his mother for crying out loud" Mrs Ayodele said "even if she is dying of a heart failure, I don't care all I know is that my son is not hers! She should look for her son or I will call the police" "when will you stop being in denial? You married a barren woman! I'm barren! I didn't give you a biological child, we adopted or let me say bought a child and payed the poor young girl to keep it quiet, now where is all that money? Gone! So is your so called child! I pray for God's forgiveness I suggest you do the same" Mrs Ayodele said "How dare you woman! How dare you' he tries to raise his hands on her, Yinka enters immediately "Enough Dad! I said enough! Whatever I choose to do is my decision not yours, you never told me I was adopted, now I've found my mother, you can't even support me at least half way through, you are here with your drama, all my life it has always been do this! Do that! I want you to go to school, study law and be a great lawyer, tomorrow you could even be Chief of Justice, it was never about what I wanted, you never cared, but guess what? I am doing me now, she is my mother, I have every right to know her, the same way I have every right to quit law school" "What!" His mother and dad said together "oh yes, I'm quitting, I'm following my passion which is singing whether you like it or not, but you know what? I don't care" he storms out of the house leaving his parents standing there, just speechless. .................................................................... Simi is with Aunt Bisi in her ward, she is helping her eat "Simisola, I'm tired, please leave the food for another day" "Come on Aunt Bisi, you need to eat, just try' Simi said "My mouth is sore, the drugs are just too much I'm tired of everything, I feel nauseous all the time, my body aches" Aunt Bisi said sobbing "Aunti, please, ejo don't make me start crying, you are all I have left in this world" "don't talk like that, God is alive no matter what he is always on our side, he blessed you with Deji, you should be happy very soon a child will be on the way" Aunt Bisi said "Ah Ah, we haven't even talked about that yet" "what are you still waiting for?" Tamuno comes into the ward "Sorry to interrupt, but there is someone looking for you, Aunt Bisi". Suddenly Yinka comes into the ward, Aunt Bisi stares at him shocked and speechless, tears rolls down her eyes "My baby, I can't believe it, Simi you found my baby, I didn't know he was this tall, I only saw the picture, oh God this is the best day of my life" she spreads out her hands, Yinka rushes over and hugs her, Tamuno admires the reunion, Simi sobs silently "I'm so sorry mother, I should have known, but I'm here now, I know you will get better for me, I really need you to"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading