Saturday, September 6, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER ONE; PATTERNS: PART V

Renee walks into the Pride City Metropolis Hospital and goes straight to the nurse at the reception "Hi, I'm Renee Rhodes, I'm here to see the man that was brought in yesterday, he had a car accident" "Oh Mr Parker, are you family?" "No, but I made the call, I was at the scene I just want to know how he is doing" she said "Okay, well usually only family is allowed and you can't see him because he is resting, maybe you can come back later" "I'm not sure but thanks anyway" "Any problem here?" A young female doctor comes to where they are "No, the young lady said she wants to see Mr Parker, she was the one that called the hospital when the accident happened" the nurse said "Oh dear, you can't see him, but I must really commend what you did, it is only a miracle that helped him, with the way the accident happened no one could survive such a crash, surprisingly he is stable and responding quickly to treatment, maybe you could come back tomorrow?" "Thanks doctor, I will be on my way now" she leaves the hospital. .................................................................... "I'm really sorry I have to be leaving you this soon, hope you will be okay" Ms Rhodes is packing up her bags in her room "Sure, like always" Renee said "I could cancel the conference if you want" "No, you have to go, I will be fine, I will just call Meredith to spend the night" "Okay I love you, there is food in the fridge, I will be back in two days" her mum gives her a peck on the forehead as she opens the door "Bye mum, enjoy your conference" she enters the taxi, Renee shuts the door "I must be loosing it thinking that the world revolves around me" she said as she sits on the couch, suddenly she feels a sharp pain on her back "Aww" she feels it but doesn't feel a thing she decides to use the mirror, she removes her top and turns to the mirror in shock "What the hell?" A wing of an eagle is drawn at the right side of her back shoulder "How did this happen? Oh my God! What's happening to me?" She takes her phone and dials a number "Mer! I need you to come over right now! I don't know what is happening to me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading