Monday, September 1, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO: THE SEARCH: CHAPTER ONE: CHIT CHAT

Simi paced round the ward trying to understand what Aunt Bisi means by having a kid when she has never been married. "What do you mean? I'm lost here, you have a child?" "A son to be precise" Aunt Bisi said "where you married before?" "No, in my first year at the university, I met a guy, he swept me off my feet with his charm, we dated, I got pregnant, then it got ugly. He denied it and told me to abort it I couldn't so I dropped out of school with the shame, your grandparents, my parents said I won't keep it because they are both deacon and deaconess at the church, don't want to mar their image so after delivery he was given to a childless couple and I signed an agreement never to claim or come 10yards no matter what, giving birth to my boy was the most excruciating pain I've ever experienced, I lost my womb in the process, but your grandfather said that's the price I have to pay for fornication and defiling the word. I never got married because who will marry a barren woman, now I want to see my son before I die, he is 24years old and in law school" she stretches her hand and gives her a picture "How did you get this?" "Well when my condition got worse, I hired a private detective, I never forgot the name of the couple I sold my son to, that made it easier, his name is Adeyinka Mark Ayodele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading