Friday, October 17, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE SEVEN: GAME OF THRONES: CHAPTER FOUR: YOU ASKED FOR IT

The girl's are at Mandy's house, they are sitting and looking sternly at her without saying a word.
"I appreciate you people for coming after everything I have done so I am going to apologise and promise not to keep things from any of you ever again"
"It is okay, I already feel sorry for being hard on you" Ego said
Tamuno and Simi look at her with a straight face
"I mean come on, not the two of you, she has been through a lot, rehab dead and alive father"
"Fine, but it takes you more than an apology to forgive someone else" Tamuno said
"Okay I forgive you, but I still don't understand the part you said your father is alive" Simi said
"I decided to look into Adaeze, so I hired a private detective, Ego gave me his contact"
Tamuno and Simi stare at Ego agai.n
"Uh! I hate that look, I have connections to dark places"
"Whatever, just go on" Simi said
"I started investigating Adaeze , then I found out she was looking into my father's death, turned out that the jet they went in was sabotaged, my father knew so he didn't board but his name was on the flight manifest so it was assumed he died with them. She found out that he has been in London that's why she got the liscense to
probe me, to see if I went to see my father" Mandy said
"Why would she be so interested in your father?" Tamuno said
"I don't know, I know she has hate issues, but this has gone way too far"
"Well ask her yourself its better you hear from the horses mouth than keeo assuming" Simi said


Adaeze is in her office when Mandy barges in without knocking
"I'm sorry but isn't the word courtesy in your dictionary?"
Mandy throws the files on her desk
"I don't care, I am here to talk and you
had better start talking before I Ioose my temper"
Hmm took you a while, but I am impressed" she said
"Now start talking, I get it you hate me so much, but I don't get why you turn all that to my father"
"I hate you, but I don't hate your father because we were involved"
Involved in what? Work? A case? What you bitch!"
"Your father and I were dating, in more logical sense he was my boyfriend and I was his girlfriend"




(photo credit desipainters.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading