Monday, October 6, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE SIX: UNDER PRESSURE: CHAPTER FIVE: IT SHOULD HAVE STAYED BURIED

"I never knew getting you to dinner wont be hard, I would have tried right there in the club"
Yinka and Yedire are in a restaurant having dinner and chatting
"Really? You would have recieved a slap instead" Yedire said
"Are you always this direct with actions?  Because I am getting scared"
"You shouldnt be, you have not seen the worst part"
They both laugh
"So tell me, what tribe?"
"I can not believe you are still going to ask me that" she said
"A little inquisition wont hurt"
"I am Igbo, partly south east, south south, my mum is Bayelsa, that is were the name came from" she said
"So what does it mean?"
"A good woman"
"Are you good then?"
"God! You are damn inquisitive, that is enough questioning for one night"
Suddenly a young man walks up to them
"I knew it! When you stopped picking my calls, so just few days after our break up you moved on quickly, so you have been cheating on me Yedi!" he said, people in the restaurant start looking at them
"You are creating a scene Idris, I was not cheating on you! So you traced me here?"
"You are leaving with me this instant!"
"Hey man, calm down! Wetin be your own sef" Yinka stands to defend Yedire
"Yinka its fine, I will handle it, can we just go" Yedire stands to leave with Idris
"What are you doing? You are leaving with him?"
"I am really sorry, thank you I had a nice time"
They both leave

Mandy is in her apartment, the door bell rings
"Just a sec!"
She goes over, opens the door to
find Mr X standing outside.
"How the hell did you find my apartment?"
"I am a private detective remember,  I found something, the questuion is, do you want to you use it?" he said
"What sort of a silly question is that? Of course I want to use anything that will take that bitch out of my office"
"Well I warned you"
He hands the envelope over to her
"Have a nice night rest"
He leaves. Mandy shuts thre door, she sits down on the couch and brings out the contents in the envelope
"Oh my God! Dad!"


Yinka rushes into the hospital panting, he drags the nurse at the counter
"Where is she! You made the call, where is she!"
"Young man calm down or I will sue for assault!"
"What is going on here?"
A young woman approaches them
"I am sorry, but I was told that a friend of mine had an accident, her name is Yedire"
"Oh the girl, I am Dr Pamela, I am handling the case, she was lucky to have survived, the car was pretty bashed up, we retrieved her phone and your number was the last she dialed" the doctor said
" Can I see her now?" Yinka said
"I am sorry, at least not now"
"What about the guy, is he okay?"
"We didnt bring in any guy, those that found her specified she was the only one in the vehicle, just wait here in the lobby, I will let you know if there is progress"


They say dont go digging for bones., you might find a dead body. Things surely have a way of going wrong when we least expect it, but with friends and those who truely care, they will guide us every step of the way" To be continued .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading