Friday, October 3, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE SIX: UNDER PRESSURE: CHAPTER THREE: PLAY HARD

Mandy is parked at a remote area, she is in her car waiting when someone opens the door and gets in
"God! you scared me" she said
"sorry just trying to be discrete as possible" Mr X said
"So what did you find? The bitch is choking me up and I have had enough"
"It was almost impossible to dig up something but I think I am close. she covers her tracks very well"
"It is expected, she calls me a snake well, pot meets kettle, let me see"
He hands the files over to her
"That is all I could find for now, I will dig deeper if you up the pay" he said
"You are both shady and greedy"
She brings out money from her bag and throws it at him
"Let me make you a deal, you will get more where that came from if you can get me something more chaotic that will make her crawl to her knees and beg for me to stop and I wont, the tiger has been asleep, but guess what? I am wide awake, nobody messes with a Lawson and go free"

"I cant believe I am sitting here right now"
Ego is in Ejiro's office, she is starring at him with pure hate in her eyes
"I believe you felt obligated to do so"
"I dont feel obligated to anything, why did you call me here?"
"How is Simi?"
"You lost the right to ask me that a long time ago, you can ask her yourself"  Ego said
"Well let me get straight to the point, when you came to my church, the first time I saw you, I felt something in my heart, which tells me to tell you that you have a friend in trouble who could possible be in grave danger" Ejiro said
"Really? That is all you've got? I am so out of here"
"It is not your girlfriends or your office friends, it is someone you have known , someone you used to work with"
"I dont care if you have googled my life or something but I am not falling for this mumbo jumbo! Have a nice day in your usual trance or whatever, Silas Marner!"
Ego leaves the office.


Beenie is in his house watching tv, his phone rings  for a while, he looks at it in fear and ignores it, there is a knock on the door, he moves to the it slowly checks through the peep hole and opens it, Ego is standing outside.
"Hey, uhmm I know I have been a terrible person, I went by the office but they said you left early, are you okay?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading