Saturday, October 4, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER FOUR: THE CLAN : PART III

"Meredith and Renee are at cheer practice
"So how do you find out about Gasturix, remember Ms Dawn said you have to believe in your instincts and what you feel" Meredith said
"You seem to sound okay with all of this, before you thought you were just a normal person now you just found out and was also able to see by that bitter potion you reincarnated, is it not weird to you?" Renee said
"Actually I thought about it for a while you know, if I can live with the fact that one day I can turn into a full fledged unicorn, but it is my destiny I just look forward to it, both past and present"
"Hey dweebs! Are you both going to chat all day or watch me do the new routine?" Alexis said to them
"Sorry princess" Meredith said
"Gather around girls, this is the routine we will do at the annual cheer competition"
The music starts, she begins to show off some cool dance moves
"Mer, you know the cool part about being a Putriach is we have some tricks up our sleeves, abolviíère"
Alexis starts messing up her dance moves, the girls start laughing
"If that is what we will do, then we have lost already" Karen a girl in the squad said
"That is enough, practise over Karen go shove up some pizza from your fathers shack into your wild mouth!"
"That was awesome, you should teach me some of that" Meredith said 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading