Saturday, October 4, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE SIX: UNDER PRESSURE: CHAPTER FOUR; DUMB

"So you just arrived out of the blues and start asking if I am okay? Is your boss already being tough on you?"
Ego is still standing outside Beenie's apartment, he is holding on to the door
"Seriously are we going to talk like this? You are not going to let me in?" Ego said
"I read your interesting article about the minister, guess you are about the fame now, Yewande is lethal, she is using you to get what she wants" he said
"And you are telling me this now because? Why didnt you tell me before? I told you she offered me a job you pretended like it wasnt any of your business, why now?"
"I didn't tell you because I thought you will be wise enough to reconsider, I was wrong"
"Okay that is enough, I came here to know how you were doing , now you have managed to turn everything on me, you only do that when something is wrong with you, what of Wale?" she said
"Ego dont you get it, you lost your priviledges asking about our welfare when you joined our rival, right now there is a line you should not cross so this conversation is over" he said
"Fine! At least I tried so whatever that is wrong with you I hope you sort it out yourself!"


Tamuno is in her office going through some files when a woman walks in
"Ah Dr Tamuno, you never rest, you are too young to over work yourself" she said
"Mrs Jones, how are you? How is the bank job"
"Good actually, I came for my usual check up, with cancer in the air one has to be extremely cautious, and it seems like the hospital is doing very well for itself"
"I pray, they didnt pay us last month, it is almost month end still no payment" Tamuno said
"That is odd, the new medical director Dr Henry came to the bank to make some transfers, he transferred from the hospital account to another, your signature was there" Mrs Jones said R
"What! I never authorised any bank transfer, how much was it?"
"Uh! Sorry I believe I have said enough already, you know bank policy, I dont want to loose my job"
"Damn! Please just say how much, I promise to proceed with caution"
"It was 29 million"
"Oh my lungs! That is enough to pay the entire staff, and my signature is on it! I knew his perky accent and cute face was too good to be true, what is going on? there are more criminals in this town than in prison!" Tamuno said devastated
"Dr I will be on my way, no matter what please just leave me out of it, I beg you my family survives with my salary" Mrs Jones said
"Dont worry, I know exactly what to do"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading