Thursday, October 16, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE SEVEN: GAME OF THRONES: CHAPTER THREE: COMING CLEAN

 
The girls are at their favorite restaurant
"It just feels like my appetite grew larger, I
can literally eat everyone's food and still want some more" Simi said
"At least you are not bloated yet" Tamuno
said
"Yea very soon you will become so round that we won't even recognise you anymore" Ego said
Simi throws her food at her
"Aww! Is being with a child making you childish?"
"I need to tell you all something" Mandy said
"Whats with you? You sound tensed up?" Simi said
"I know you all have been asking about what happened two months ago, well I wasn't on a beach in miami, I was in a rehab in London"
"Rehab!" they all chorus
"Why will you be in rehab?"
"After the whole incident with Dave, I had a relapse, I couldn't sleep because anytime I do I saw myself drowning,  so I started using drugs that help me sleep, I thought it was temporary, that I could handle it, but it aggravated, till I overdosed, Mike found me passed out, I begged him not to take me to the hospital,  so he called a nurse who treated me at home, they decided I needed rehabilitation, I didn't want to bother anyone so I travelled to London, got registered, started the program completed it and came back, that is all that happened"
They all continue to stare at her with their mouths wide open
"I need a drink" Ego takes her glass of wine and gulps down the contents at once
"You are such a phenomenal woman for sharing this right now, infact you deserve an applause, how dare you say you didn't want to bother anyone, Mandy we stuck out for you! you could have died!"  Tamuno said
"Let's try and calm down, how about we do it this way, you are a very silly girl Mandy, I can't even qualify your stupidity, I even defended you when you came back but then I forgot you are used to doing things your own way, pushing people that care about you away" Sini said
"Look I am very sorry, I was so ashamed, I just couldn't"
"There must be a reason why you are talking now, so what is it?" Ego said
"I just found out my father is still alive, I just want to come clean, clear the air before I go after Adaeze"
"You just found out, or you knew? I guess you are getting trapped in your complications, now you need our help, well now is not convinient" Tamuno said
"Exactly because right now, I have 99 problems, you are not even up to half of it, so solve it yourself like you always do, I don't need stress"
Simi stands and leaves with Tamuno
"I am sorry Mandy, for once try not to be selfish"
Ego leaves, Mandy is left alone in the restaurant, wondering what to do.


(photo credit favim.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading