Thursday, October 2, 2014

PHILANDRA: AWAKENING: CHAPTER FOUR: THE CLAN; PART II

"So I am here to inform you all that your mid terms is next week, if you have not been studying this is your chance to study hard and up your grades"
Ms Dawn is addresing the class as she paced round the room
"She doesnt look like a messenger to me" Meredith whispers to Renee
"If you dont keep it down we will have detention to worry about and Alexis after" Renee said
"I am freaking out here after you called me Remora or whatever I need answers like right now"
"Do you have anything to share with the class Meredith" Ms Dawn said
"Uh... no"
"Really okay what did I say last?"
"Sorry I was just telling her my dog died"
The whole class go wild with laughter
"Yea it was the best puppy in the world but it didnt even know its own self before fading away into oblivion" Meredith said
"Touche I will see you in detention, including you Renee, class dismissed"
The class stands to leave, Alexis goes over to where they are
"Well you both cant seem to get out of trouble, guess where you both are starting off today? At the bottom of the pyramid, dont be late" she leaves. Xavier walks towards Renee stares at her for a moment and leaves the class.


Renee and Meredith are both sitting in the class waiting for Ms Dawn so they can start detention
"Well she better come, thought owls are not late"
"We are not, we keep track of time Remora"
Ms Dawn walks into the class
"So you know she is Remora, I have a feeling this is not detention" Renee said
"How come you knew me and didnt say a thing?" Meredith said
"Trust me I was surprised to see your face in this life, you never existed in the other thats when I knew someone is altering the actual spell, it was supposed to be just you and Gasturix, but the spell is changing and I wonder who else starts to exist" ?Ms Dawn said
"Then you know Gasturix, is he here? in the school"
"That is left for you to figure out, right now we have a lot to worry about because we will have more problems if Martus starts existing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading